Join our team of technology and business enthusiasts!
Join our team of technology and business enthusiasts! You’ll work with top talent from around the world to build the future of business-to-business buying and selling.
The sales executive is responsible for app downloads, onboarding new buyers, and maintaining relationships with existing customers while meeting/exceeding the sales targets assigned to them
- Generate sales leads
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Create and present sales performance reports
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Resolve customer complaints
- Work closely with the logistics and operations teams to optimize order fulfillment and ensure buyer satisfaction with the service
- 3-5 years of experience working in sales
- Good understanding of the UAE retail market and commercial trends
- Proven work experience as a sales executive with a track record of meeting/exceeding annual sales goals
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Creative negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Hubspot particularly) is a plus
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a highly driven Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building ecosystems and can drive a product and manage it through to execution. Our ideal candidate will be championing the customer experience evolution through data-driven insights and by using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key strategic contributor to your product domain. You will be responsible for setting the direction for your product area which will be part of a complex ecosystem. This role is highly cross-functional working closely with product and design colleagues, engineering, marketing, and executive teams.
The successful candidate will have high levels of ownership and responsibility holding the accountability for delivering key capabilities to respond to the needs of the business ensuring that what is delivered meets business goals and objectives. The position is located in our Dubai headquarters and will report directly to the Director of Product Management.
- Own the Product Strategy for your Product domain driving a benefits-based roadmap.
- Represent the customer while partnering with the business and technology to break complex problems down into achievable initiatives.
- Own key areas of the ecosystem and develop the product based on market intelligence, customer insights, and inputs from key stakeholders
- Drive capabilities based on insights through Design Thinking and other User-Centered Design frameworks
- Collaborate with the business teams to understand the competitive landscape by providing them insights and data through research and insight from the product
- Build, manage and maintain the product roadmap and feature set
- Communicate progress across key stakeholders
- Own and define product KPIs to measure success
- Govern the product backlog
- Develop detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Work on product priorities in support of the overall vision, balancing short-term and long-term objectives to deliver maximum value
- Support the full life cycle of products; leading the ideation, validation, technical development, launch, and continuous improvement based on insights and data
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, and the Business teams to form a joined-up and realistic execution plan
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project
- Translate the product strategy into detailed business requirements and user stories that can be used to produce documentation to support the design and engineering teams
- Own the product-market fit by validating key areas of the product through frequent market feedback (via concept testing, analytics, A/B testing, surveys, POCs, and other frameworks)
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Work closely with engineering teams, and delivery management to deliver products to market
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Drive product launches including working with business expansion, marketing, executive, and other product management team members.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may hinder the team’s ability to meet the strategic, financial, and technical goal
- Provide frequent communication to the product leadership on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision
- 8+ years experience in a product management role (web, mobile, app)
- Demonstrable experience in building products with data and insights
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects against tight deadlines using an agile framework and toolkit such as Scrum and Kanban
- The ability to work across multiple teams to, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organizational boundaries
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and schedules.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrable experience in influencing senior executives.
- Experience in Product Management, Systems Architecture, Design Thinking, and Product Ownership is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing new, complex technology from concept through production
- Proven experience in launching successful products
- A history of accountability and meet/exceed objectives in tight timeframes
- Ability to operate collaboratively with all levels of the organization in a fast-paced startup environment
- Attention to detail
- B2B marketplace understanding preferred
- A bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree preferred